Who we are
Launched in January 2021, Untold Fable is a unique tech-powered content production that makes film and audio content for some of the world’s biggest brands. We have an important mission at the heart of our business – to make diversity in our industry the norm, not the exception. That’s why we’ve built a bespoke production platform that allows us to bridge the gap between brands and diverse talent, creating fresh opportunities for collaboration and impactful work that truly reflects its worlds. And it’s why our global network of production talent is proudly open to all.
Untold Fable is a warm, encouraging, close-knit and supportive place to work. We foster an empowered culture by creating an environment where different people and perspectives can thrive at every stage of their careers. Sharing a passionate belief in our mission is essential as it will be central to this role, as is having an entrepreneurial spirit that’s spurred on by the idea of the ‘untold fable’ – all the powerful stories yet to be told.
What we are looking for:
You eat, sleep and breathe content and are up to date with the latest technology and shooting trends across all social platforms. You can confidently work with the Creative team and facilitate bringing their vision to life, from deck to screen. You will work into the Head of Production and work closely with the Production Manager to ensure projects are profitable. You are mindful of budgetary and logistical parameters. You will ensure that we deliver the best quality output at all times. You will maintain very high standards of execution throughout production. You are confident in leading and overseeing a team of Producers.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years experience at Producer level or above.
- Has a wealth of experience delivering short-form content. A good knowledge of TVC production is advantageous.
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
- Has a good up to date knowledge of shooting formats and post-production workflows.
- Is confident in bringing high end scripts to life on screen, amongst other formats.
- Has good commercial business sense and a focus for achieving consistently high margins across all projects.
- Has a good understanding of budget management.
- Is committed to our diversity mission, and a desire to champion talent that you haven’t worked with before.
- Has experience managing direct reports.
- Experience producing content shot internationally, as a lot of the work Untold Fable produces is multi-market
- Strong, international supplier contacts.
- Has experience producing content of varying budgets, from doing a lot with very little as well as understanding how to manage bigger, more complex £1m projects.