Senior Account Director
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including HSBC, Nike, Serai, Livi and Tommy Hilfiger. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019, and Independent Agency of the Year, Greater China in 2020.
The Client Services team at AnalogFolk are the lifeblood of our client’s business within the agency. They live and breathe our client’s world and are the best representation of them within the agency.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for owning a portfolio of client’s worth between HK$5-10m and leads the senior client relationships.
Their core focus is building strong strategic partnerships with our clients to unlock the best innovative opportunities to improve their brand experience. They work hand in hand with the Strategy and Delivery team to support the delivery of effective experiences, and draw in the best expertise from across the agency to solve clients’ business problems.
Your key responsibilities:
● Leadership of a cross-disciplinary team of specialists within your portfolio (set and deliver against vision, provide direction and navigate the team to achieve creative and commercial success).
● Ownership and accountability for the performance of your portfolio. This will include your team’s creative objectives, commercial targets and business deadlines.
● You will work with Head of Departments to ensure we are performing to an outstanding quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
● Exhibiting a high degree of independence, gravitas and autonomy in decision-making.
● Leadership of business plans that drive strategic growth, commercial growth and relationship longevity.
● Ensure creative excellence is achieved through every brief. Champion creative ideas and influence client’s perceptions of creative work that delivers tangible and measurable ROI value for their business.
● Strategically assessing the value we add to our clients and the role we play on a long term basis, including identifying opportunities to expand the relationship to new stakeholders and cross-sell agency capabilities to drive organic growth.
● Building trusted and highly respected relationships with senior clients and agency Folk alike.
● Motivating cross-department collaboration and communication.
● Fostering an entrepreneurial collaborative ‘can do’ culture and mindset within your team and with clients.
● Ownership of commercial forecasting (setting, logging, hitting and managing revenue forecast targets).
● Proven influencing and negotiation skills with senior clients.
● Working in collaboration with the Managing Director to deliver and progress the business ambition of the portfolio.
● Leading the agency ambition in delivering innovative, award-winning, digital brand and campaign experiences that are aligned with our goal of creating positive societal impact where possible.
Your key skills:
● Appetite and business acumen to drive forwards and grow a fast-paced FMCG client account.
● Leadership of senior client relationships as trusted advisor and business partner.
● Strategic and creative thinking demonstrated through thought leadership from across the industry.
● A strong understanding of brand and communications strategies that lead to breakthrough work, and understanding how to nurture it into work for your client.
● Strong ethos to foster innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
● Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter.
● Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
● Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
● Languages: English, Cantonese and Mandarin preferable
Folk we need:
● Extensive experience working within a top digital or integrated agency in an equivalent role.
● A love of leading and building effective and energetic teams, unlocking potential in people and ensuring motivation and morale is consistently high.
● A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative opportunity.
● Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems.
● A zest for creative excellence.
● Proven award-winning marketing for clients.
● Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
KPIs for success:
● Be considered outstanding by your team and AF Asia leadership.
● Average client satisfaction score of 8/10.
● A minimum of £10m revenue target by the end of year 1.
● Evidence of driving incremental organic growth opportunities.
● Industry and internal recognition for leading remarkable and effective marketing for our clients.
● >85% recoverability across the account.
● Inspired team morale and retention for your portfolio.
● Achieving your performance objectives.
● Demonstration of all of the AF values consistently across the year (see below).
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. We strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.