Who we are:
We are a global end-to-end transformation consultancy that is a startup inside the AnalogFolk Group.
We deliver improved business outcomes and performance through the fusion of data led behaviour, operations, business and technology.
As a company we are responsible for delivering large scale digital transformation programmes to our clients that range across the AnalogFolk Group. Not only do we focus on large technical builds but also on building optimisation work streams where we look to understand and influence the behaviour of customers to meet business objectives.
As a start up with the backing of an established agency we are able to operate at the speed and agility of a startup but have the security and client portfolio of an established agency.
We pride ourselves on having a transparent and supportive culture giving all employees a springboard to do their best work while having fun.
Your role as a Lead Delivery is to lead the portfolio of projects across MindWorks. You are the Delivery champion for MindWorks and the trusted partner for the most senior clients, able to offer strategic delivery solutions at the early stages of a project. You will also need to work with SNR clients, defining and shaping their delivery and operational challenges.
You will be responsible for defining and evolving MindWorks delivery process, ensuring we are always evolving our methodologies and offer best in class delivery consultancy to our clients. Using your entrepreneurial skills to identify and build new opportunities through delivery.
You will be the key escalation point for all delivery matters and determine how cross functional teams deliver against our clients needs.
You will manage and mentor members of the team through line management, but also through motivational leadership and guidance. Contributing to the overall development and direction of the MindWorks delivery team.
You will need to be results oriented, highly motivated and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher levels...
The candidate will need a strong technical delivery background with experience of managing technical delivery of enterprise scale platforms.
• Work with our most SNR clients on how the optimise their delivery based on best practises and latest relevant methodologies
• Workshop and define operating models for clients when required
• Work with SNR clients to help shape and define where MindWorks offering can support in their projects and working models
Project Intake and Initiation
● Oversee intake of all new briefs to assess and/or define which methodology will be appropriate and therefore which team leads to cast.
● Where required, you will provide the initial response to the client, plan the team accordingly, and determine key deliverables
● Lead pitches and new business initiatives for existing and new P&S clients.
Operations, financial Management & Reporting
● Overall responsibility, for project and account recovery rates of at least 90%
● Working with CEO to ensure a yearly 20% margin is made for MindWorks
● Mange Freelance budget and freelance approvals for MindWorks
● Work alongside your Project Managers to track and report financial status of projects across accounts against current estimates.
● Highlight potential overruns before they occur to CEO. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen
● Maintain the NRF in WorkBooks for your client group and associated projects.
● Work with the finance team to create the relevant reports need for MindWorks to track profitability and team utilisation. This will include working with the CEO to define our rate card
Risk & Issue Management
● Monitoring risks and dependencies across your clients/projects, with relevant support provided to Project Managers as required. Taking responsibility for relevant action to ensure resolution.
● Lead the mitigation strategy and resolution for all risks within your client group and projects.
● Resolve all delivery issues escalated upwards effectively, keeping the Head of Delivery informed as required.
● Owning the client relationships at a senior level. With direct client contacts and being the trusted delivery partner
Team Management & Development
● Build an effective and stable team and develop them by providing stretching objectives and appropriate training, ensuring high engagement.
● Line management for members of the team. Doing regular reviews, developing the team through mentorship and direct training.
● Review and improve performance where necessary. Taking responsibility to make the right call on personal development.
● You will lead delivery initiatives and processes. Contributing thoughts and driving changes through your team.
● Work with CEO for MindWorks to ensure effective resourcing requirements are planned in for all projects (until delivery) by project managers, across the consultancy
● Working with your teams to ensure pipeline of work is visible within WorkBooks
● Have the ability to build and take ownership of client relationships at the most senior level, gaining client trust and high levels of satisfaction.
● Happy to get hands dirty and do the delivery on projects as well as leading the team.
● Ensure team is resourced effectively and hitting utilisation targets
● Have exceptional analytical, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
● Be a natural leader with the ability to inspire, develop and support our teams.
● Ensure that the team moral is high and is modelled towards delivering for success against the pipeline of work
● Seen as a leader and champion of delivery both internally and externally
● Know your numbers and own the budget and financial management of your clients and MindWorks
● Come up with solutions and ways of working to support MindWorks hitting 20% margin for the year
● Form a close working relationship with founders to hit targets and ensure high client satisfaction.
● Have the ability to lead pitches from a delivery perspective, including those across multiple markets, e.g. LDN, NYC.
● Loves to make, test and learn new things
● Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels.
● Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources - adapting accordingly and positively.
● Training in project management or equivalent work experience is highly desirable.
● Able to build a positive relationship with cross-functional internal organisations. Navigate and implement in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the
successful delivery of solutions.
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.