Associate Programme Director
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including HSBC, Nike, Serai, Livi and Tommy Hilfiger. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019, and Independent Agency of the Year, Greater China in 2020.
Your role is to own the delivery of a programme of work for a major global client. You are the Delivery champion and the trusted partner for more senior clients, able to offer strategic delivery solutions at the early stages of a project, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
You essentially see your account as a mini business, which you run in partnership with Client Services, assisting in contributing ideas toward the overall strategic development and direction of these accounts. Using your entrepreneurial skills to identify and build new opportunities through delivery.
● Effectively plan, lead and execute the programme of work required across the account group, clearly communicating needs and progress to the business.
● Own overall responsibility, with Client Partner, for client programme recovery rate and profitability.
● Agree and deliver the strategic direction and objectives of the account from commercial, creative, client and best-practice perspectives.
● Own the client relationships at a senior level, with direct client contacts and be seen as a trusted delivery partner.
● Monitor risks and dependencies across the programme of work to balance priorities and resources across multiple projects
● Assess new briefs from the client. You will help provide the initial response to the client, plan the team accordingly, and determine key deliverables.
● Lead pitches involving multiple markets together with the Client Partner, and set the delivery framework in the pitch
● Own project quality within the programme of work, contributing to the project quality governance processes in the agency as a whole, and establishing ways of working within the team, ensuring consistency in work and standards.
● Track and report on the financial status of your projects across the account. Highlight potential overruns before they occur to the Client Partner and Managing Director. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen.
● Work with Client Services, Resource Management and Talent to ensure effective resourcing requirements are planned for all projects across the account.
● Experience successfully managing Marketing/Communications projects, and digital transformation initiatives
● SCRUM/Agile experience
● Able to support strategy projects and keen to grow knowledge in this area
● Solid knowledge and experience leading agile projects
● The ability to switch contexts and manage multiple streams of work
● Experience managing project profitability and financial performance
● Track record of successful project delivery (on time and within budget)
● Advanced in English and Mandarin (Cantonese is a nice to have.)
● Able to quickly switch contexts between different projects, and operate effectively in a small, close-knit team
● Banking experience preferred, but is not mandatory
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.