Business Affairs Manager
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
AF is looking for a Business Affairs Manager to join and consult our social content team working with a fortune 50 consumer tech brand.
- Work closely with Production and Creative on all content jobs from creative approval to final billing.
- Review all creative ideas flagging any potential risks including clearances and licensing of third party materials.
- Handle all Licensed materials negotiations including renewals as needed.
- Obtain all rights or licensing required for all projects
- Prepare all talent or influencer contracts for Producers and process contracts after shoot
- Draft different types of contracts for AF services. Work with both internal and external partners to resolve contract issues. This includes both client and vendor contracts.
- Negotiate and manage third-party clearances and licensing (including but not limited to, music, UGC content, name/likeness, etc)
- Assist producers in reviewing vendor bids and working with cost consultants or procurement as needed
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of color. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our