Who we are:
We are a global end-to-end transformation consultancy that is a startup inside the AnalogFolk Group.
We deliver improved business outcomes and performance through the fusion of data led behaviour, operations, business and technology.
As a company we are responsible for delivering large scale digital transformation programmes to our clients that range across the AnalogFolk Group. Not only do we focus on large technical builds but also on building optimisation work streams where we look to understand and influence the behaviour of customers to meet business objectives.
As a start up with the backing of an established agency we are able to operate at the speed and agility of a startup but have the security and client portfolio of an established agency.
We pride ourselves on having a transparent and supportive culture giving all employees a springboard to do their best work while having fun.
Your role as a Lead Business Analyst is to lead the business services team across MindWorks. The business services team is made up of BA and business strategy teams. The role is a broad role and needs someone with preferably a consultancy background that understand large scale business transformation programmes and has vast experience
working as a business analyst in the past. A good understanding of business process, data and technology is essential.
The candidate will be comfortable working with cross functional teams defining and gathering requirements for large enterprise level transformation programmes from the programme vision through to implementation pods. You will also need to work closely with our delivery consultant in defining and refining operation models and business operational process. The role is a new role inside MindWorks, the successful candidate will report to the CEO of
MindWorks and will be responsible for building a business service team around them as the consultancy grows.
• Build a BA and business strategy team and MindWorks
• Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their evolving needs and expectations. Act as a trusted advisor, providing consultancy and strategic guidance to clients based on industry best practices and business analysis expertise
• Conduct workshops, interviews and stakeholder meetings to understand existing process and identify areas for improvement
• Data Analysis and Reporting: Utilise data analysis tools and techniques to extract meaningful insights and trends from various data sources.
• Experience running requirements gathering workshops
• Solution design and development. Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
• Is happy working with cross functional teams ensuring business requirements is feedthrough all our work
• Work with our CX lead to define the business and technical requirements for our service blueprints
• Work with our most senior clients on how the optimise their operating models and business process
• Workshop and define operating models for clients
• You will be part of the MindWorks leadership team and will work with the CEO and our transformation Strategy partner to refine and evolve MindWorks offerings
● Have the ability to build and take ownership of client relationships at the most senior level, gaining client trust and high levels of satisfaction.
● Happy to get hands dirty and do the BA role on projects as well as building the team
● Have exceptional business, data and technical understanding
● Be a natural leader with the ability to inspire, develop and support our teams.
● Seen as a leader and champion of delivery both internally and externally
● Have 10 year plus experience as a BA or similar role
● Previous consultancy experience is beneficial
● Loves to make, test and learn new things
● Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels.
● Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources -
adapting accordingly and positively.
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.