AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for strong scoping and estimation with your project teams. You will ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated and there is an outstanding level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
You will manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an excellent quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
You will display a very good understanding of project methodologies and implement best practice across a full range of projects.
You will showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
In support of your line manager, you will assess all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
You will help lead and manage the operational infrastructure for your portfolio. You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
You will be a trusted and respected partner to our clients. You will continue to add value throughout the project lifecycle by continuing to problem solve and demonstrating a strong level of control and production knowledge to drive creative solutions and maintain excellent client satisfaction rates.
You will drive successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines.
You will actively manage communication tools across your portfolio and mediate against any conflict to ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objective.
Work with the wider delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our delivery processes to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
● You manage projects or programmes to less than a 10% variance from the agreed estimate.
● Contribute to an organic return of business and client recommendations based on AnalogFolk’s previous delivery and reputable creative value.
● Outstanding 360 feedback from clients and the Hong Kong leadership team.
● Inspired team morale and retention for your portfolio
● Clear and transparent resourcing and client team / programme plans from the beginning of your project until the final delivery.
● Strong financial tracking and advance overrun mitigation
● Achieves personal billability and utilisation targets.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
● Examples of having delivered a range of projects with a value as large as HKD1m including experience design, innovation, web/app development, content production, strategic and creative development.
● 3 years+ experience working within a top digital agency (ideally global or regional) or digital communications agency in a production or project management (or equivalent) role.
● Demonstrate problem solving and a can-do solution attitude.
● Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
● Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
● Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills.
● Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
● Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies, including Agile.
● Management of multidisciplinary teams, including: Strategy, UX, Creative, Copy, Design, Data, Technology and QA.
● Languages: English, Cantonese and Mandarin preferable
How We Work:
The office is currently being set up for Folks to operate safely in the office with a reopen date from early September. There will be no pressure for Folks to return and we only ask Folks to use the office if it is essential for their work, they feel safe, and they want to work from there.
We set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. We're adaptable to our Folk's circumstances, which means we'll maintain remote working and flexible hours for all applicable roles.