AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We’re always looking for great people.
Someone who wants to use digital to make the analog world better. Someone without an ego. Who isn’t afraid to speak up if the CEO is wrong. Someone with endless curiosity and passion in everything from their work to their lunch choice.
Today, we’re looking for an Account Supervisor.
Someone who believes in the power of creativity to solve business problems, open new doors, and make the world a better place. Someone who is passionate about building strong partnerships with clients to unlock the best work for their brand. Whose working style makes them able to work with different disciplines, clients, and partners in ways that bring teams together. Some with high emotional intelligence, passion, and empathy. Someone who makes the work better, and helps get better work made.
If this is you, working with us will allow you to partner with delivery, creative, and strategy teams on a mix of product, content, and brand work for big, impactful organizations. You’ll be a core part of the client services team, and will work closely with senior leads, supporting throughout the entire process of each project.
A few specific details.
- 5+ years in a client management role, with experience supporting multiple teams and accounts.
- Proven category experience within global consumer brands.
- Strong understanding of digital and the ability to be a strategic partner for clients and agency teams. - - - Natural collaborator who can work with different personalities and help keep teams on track.
- Quick thinker who can hold their own in a room, and knows how to get to solutions faster than most. - - - Detail oriented - whether negotiating, writing, presenting, or chatting.
- Ability to help organize and support briefings, workshops, and meetings
- Proven history of delivering great work and happy clients.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.