AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As the Group HR Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the HR & Talent function across AnalogFolk Group with administrative and employee-facing tasks. You will ensure excellent attention to detail, thought, and organisation to all tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- Employee Lifecycle Administer starters and leavers process, including preparation of contracts/letters, updating data and information to the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and other subsequent systems, communicating information to payroll, and making sure all folk experience elements are completed
- Work with Office Services, IT and the line manager to ensure everything is ready for new starters before they join, such as setting up inductions, arranging a buddy for them, sending communications to them with details about their first day, working with IT to set up their laptop and log in details etc.
- Carry out the right to work checks for new joiners in the office and remotely for our London and Amsterdam offices Assist the HR Manager to manage Folk’s probationary periods, reminding managers to schedule reviews and collect feedback, sharing the probation process with managers, and drafting probation outcome letters.
- Draft and provide reference letters for leavers.
- Be the first point of contact for all folk throughout their time at AnalogFolk, answering day to day employee queries and questions.
- Regularly updating our AnalogFolk Group org chart with starters, leavers and changes
- Administer the freelance onboarding process for some of our brands (AnalogFolk Amsterdam and W/Robots). This will include preparation of contracts and extensions, updating the freelance tracker (W/Robots only), and requesting IT to set up email accounts / laptops, and ensuring all paperwork is up to date and saved on the Drive
Payroll and Benefits
- Manage the monthly payroll changes tracker for HR Manager to reviewSend P45s to leavers each month following payroll Work with Finance and the HR Manager to respond to payroll queries (and escalate to HR Manager where necessary), and assist with sending out P45s, payslips and P60s where requested Administer Folk benefits including private healthcare, Eye care Vouchers, Tech/Cycle Schemes, and be the first point of contact for all Folk queries.
- Send out weekly / monthly communications when folks need to sign up for benefits such as wellbeing coaching sessions and financial advisor appointments.
- Work with these providers to keep the sign up schedules up to date and coordinate diary invites.
Training / L&D
- Assist the HR Manager with AF Academy – both internal and external training requirements & bookingsBook training courses for folk and keep the L&D tracker up to date Keep the AF Academy Calendar up to date Coordinate the set up of inspiration sessions for the agency such as lunch & learns e.g. room bookings and assisting with room set up.
- Reporting and System Administration.
- Maintain the HRIS and Workbooks system, ensuring that all Folk details are up to date, new starters are added, changes are made, and leavers are removed. Ensure employee’s digital files are maintained and kept up to date at all times.
- Manage absence (Sick, TOIL, holiday) in Workbooks and run regular reports to monitor absence patterns e.g. holiday / sick reports.
- Maintain all Human Resource information on our HR Shared Google Drive and server, including policies, welcome emails and announcements.
- Produce information as required by the HR Manager or HR Director, including reporting from the HRIS and other subsequent systems.
- Assist HR Manager with quarterly and annual reporting e.g. looking at trends from exit interview feedback
- Support the Associate Talent Director with scheduling interviews CultureFacilitate the quarterly new starter afternoon tea ensuring everything is set up either remotely or in the office.
- Prepare the Folk slides for our monthly Company MeetingsSupporting the Office Services team with managing and sending employee birthday and work anniversary gifts, and keeping our gift item lists up to date Coordinate the monthly Hall of Folk nomination process for AnalogFolk London.
- Create the first draft of the AnalogFolk monthly newsletter to capture all the latest agency news and updates Proactively suggest cultural initiatives the agency could celebrate General / Ad HocReview all HR administration systems and processes on a regular basis and make recommendations for improvement.
- Actively monitor the HR inbox and respond to employees day to day queries in a timely manner, escalating to the HR Manager where necessary.
- Assist office services with any additional office tasksAdministration of background checks for employees and freelancers when required.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- Develop trusting and effective relationships with Managers and Employees.Maintain the positive and supportive view of HR to the whole agency.
- Be effective and professional when responding to Folk.
- Think ahead and thoroughly around a situation to ensure it is being handled in a nice and sensitive way.
- Support the team to deliver a world class talent strategy and help AnalogFolk grow.
- Support Folk through the employee lifecycle and ensure new starters have the best induction experience and leavers leave feeling positive about their time at AnalogFolk.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- Advanced user of MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and GSuite.A high degree of intelligence and passion for HR.
- Results orientated and delivery focused A self-starter who shows initiative, excellent attention to detail, and has a growth mindset.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to quickly be seen as the ‘go to person’, building solid, positive working relationships First-class organisational skills.
- Ability to take ownership for tasks and also escalate effectively when requiredAbility to deal with a high workload and conflicting demands, and not be phased by changeAbility to provide options, solutions and identify risks relating to employee matters.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment where things are regularly changing.
WHO WE ARE / Values & Behaviour
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!