Social Media and Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE
Untold Fable is a global content production company challenging the way things are done to change them for the better. It’s not an easy road, but we’re not here for that. We’re here to make diversity in our industry the norm, not the exception; we’re here to work in completely new ways and to show how purpose and commercial success go hand in hand. Eighteen months in, this approach, coupled with our creative and production expertise, has cemented relationships with the world’s biggest brands, from Nike and Meta to Stella Artois and Badoo, and resulted in remarkable work.
Everything we want for our industry is reflected in Untold Fable itself. We support and champion each other internally as much as the network of production talent we showcase in our work. We foster an empowered culture where different people and perspectives can thrive at every stage of their careers; open minds are welcome, egos are not.
After a hugely successful first 18 months in business, we’re looking for a passionate, creative, strategically minded Social Media & Marketing manager to take our powerful mission and story further.
Reporting to the Head of Creative & Editorial, you’ll lead the growth of all Untold Fable’s social media channels, planning and owning a community-focused organic/paid content strategy that drives awareness and engagement. You’ll also own the growth of one of Untold Fable’s most important assets, our global network of production talent. You’ll develop ways to nurture and champion talent, online and through events. And you’ll work closely with marketing colleagues in the wider AnalogFolk Group on PR initiatives promoting our work and people. You’re passionate about driving change in the creative and production industries. You love finding new ways to tell new stories through content in all its forms and channels.
* Define Untold Fable’s social media and content strategy, including CRM
* Set social KPIs inline with our business and marketing strategy
* Plan and create compelling, strategic and regular organic content
* Manage paid campaigns and budgets
* Lead reporting and recommendations
* Write impactful, multi-channel case studies showcasing our work
* Work collaboratively with a PR manager to bring our total marketing plan to life across our owned channels
* Manage a social media and marketing intern
* Ensure all output is on brand and hits our tone of voice
* 3+ years’ social media and marketing experience
* An ever-evolving knowledge of the best/newest practices and trends across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and CRM
* Paid media campaigns management experience
* A knack for creating beautiful, compelling, on-brand multimedia social content
* Proven ideation, storytelling and writing skills
* An ability to think and work fast
* Brilliant communication skills and attention to detail
* An entrepreneurial, open-minded and positive spirit
* A passion for film and creative production of all kinds
* A dedication to our mission to make diversity in our industry the norm not the exception, and a strong awareness of wider cultural issues
Working at Untold Fable
Season ticket loans
Pension contribution scheme
Enhanced parental leave
Cycle to work scheme
A) Please submit a copy of your CV + Cover Letter - bit more about yourself, why you would like to work at Untold Fable and any examples of your work you feel are relevant
B) A video interview with Head of Creative & Editorial + and a member of the team
C) Finally a face-to-face interview with the CEO + Head of Creative & Editorial, with a task