AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Johnnie Walker, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We’re looking to bring in a new Account Director to join our fun and fast-paced New York team, working across a range of clients and delivering capabilities in strategy & consulting, data services, campaign comms and product & service design. The Client Services team at AnalogFolk serve as the interface between agency and client. Invested in both and able to fluently and frictionless ensure the best outcomes for our clients based on a deep understanding of their business challenges and our agency services.
The Account Director’s core focus will be building strong strategic partnerships with our clients and help unlock the best innovative opportunities to improve their brand experience. They work hand in hand with the Client Leads, Strategy and Delivery team to support the delivery of effective experiences and draw in the best expertise from across the agency to solve clients’ business problems.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with a cross functional team to create and deliver standout and award-winning work for our clientsEnsure that creative excellence is achieved through every briefChampion creativity internally and externally
- Ensure we deliver tangible and measurable value for our clients
- Manage and lead client stakeholders across key projects, building client confidence, trust and advocacyHelp shape client business plans that drive strategic, creative and commercial growth, as well as relationship longevity
- Execute growth strategies and plans, supporting the vision and ambition for each client
Your key skills:
- Appetite and business acumen to help drive the client portfolio forwardsA strong background in digital first comms, platforms & services
- An understanding of brand and communications strategies that lead to breakthrough work
- An understanding and passion for innovative digital experiences and platforms that use leading technology
- Adept at navigating client organisations with a centralised global/local marketing model to achieve year on year organic growth.
- Strategic and creative thinkingStrong ethos to foster innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter
Folk we need:
- 6+ year’s experience working in a similar client facing role at a digital creative agency or publisher in an equivalent role
- Experience in delivering brand partnership programs across digital, editorial, and video, as well as wrap reports for clients
- Good understanding of Digital advertising and media landscapeIdeally, experience working in healthcare and/or FMCG sectors
- Experience in creator, celebrity and influencer casting, management and strategy and its relation to marketing and media
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative and strategic opportunity
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!