AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with a cross functional team to create and deliver award winning and standout work for our clients
- Ensure that creative excellence is achieved through every brief, champion creative ideas and influence client's perceptions of creative work that delivers tangible and measurable ROI and value for their business
- Manage and lead client stakeholders across key projects, building our clients' confidence, trust and advocacy of AnalogFolk as a partner
- Input into and help shape client business plans that drive strategic growth, commercial growth and relationship longevity
- Execute growth strategies and plans, supporting the vision and ambition for the account
Your key skills:
- Appetite and business acumen to help drive the client portfolio forwards.
- Adept at navigating a matrixed client organisation with a centralised global/local marketing model to achieve year on year organic growth.- Strategic and creative thinking.
- A strong understanding of brand and communications strategies that lead to breakthrough work, and understanding how to nurture it into work for your client.
- A strong understanding and passion for innovative digital experiences that use leading technology in a way that helps improve the way consumers interact with brands.
- Strong ethos to foster innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
Folk we need:
- Experience working within a top digital or integrated agency in an equivalent role.
- Experience in delivering best in-class digital experiences that have proven ROI for clients.
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative opportunity.
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems with a zest for creative excellence.
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of color. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our