Transformation Delivery Lead
MindWorks Consulting is a global behavioural transformation consultancy, delivering improved business outcomes through applying behavioural economics to both marketing strategy and organisational design.
We embed behavioural change at the heart of business to allow them to be nimble and reactive to changing business and customer needs.
As a member of MindWorks we’re looking for someone with experience delivering large transformation / enterprise technology scale projects. Your role as a Transformation delivery lead is to lead the delivery on one of the group's key projects for one of the world's leading beverage companies.
You will work closely with the MindWorks Chief Transformation Officer and AFG’s Global Managing Partner to deliver a large-scale transformation programme, managing a cross functional team that has members across the AnalogFolk Group. You will need to have extensive experience managing end to end transformation programmes including teams made up of strategy, UX, design, data, content and technology engineering.
Due to the scale and importance of the programme you will need to have the ability to communicate with internal stakeholders at board level whilst also being extremely comfortable in a client facing role, managing the day to day relationship.
It is essential that you have a strong technical delivery background with experience of managing technical delivery of enterprise scale platforms.
Day to day:
- Confident in running large complex enterprise level transformation programmes (£5million plus).
- You need to be extremely comfortable in accurately costing and scoping projects that require cross functional teams from strategy, to technology and development, to design and UX.
- You will be managing and ensuring the output of the technical team based in India. This includes architects, dev ops, QA, frontend and backend engineers.
- Comfortable working closely with our BA team to define and document technical requirements.
- Writing and presenting detailed project approaches and timelines to clients.
- Managing project finances.
- Resourcing the right cross functional team, working within the AFG network where needed.
- Briefing internal teams and freelancers.
- Reviewing all project deliverables before sharing with the client.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are completed on time and within the allocated budget.
- Communicate to Senior Management through project reviews and other means, updates and snapshots of the project including highlighting issues in a timely manner. This is a key part of the role and will include senior stakeholders across the AnalogFolk Groups companies.
- You will need to report you project burns and EAC to the MindWorks CEO and AnalogFolks Head of Delivery, during weekly income meetings.
- You must provide weekly project burns to clients and manage scopes carefully, identifying anything that requires a change request.
- You will be working directly with our clients on a number of key projects for them and will need to be comfortable acting as a technical consultant to them. They will come to you on all delivery and programme level questions. It will be essential that you are able to build and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
- Keep clients up to date on project progress, timelines, blockers and project burn.
- Manage expectations with the client, working closely with the client services where needed.
- RequirementsLoves work and being part of a team.
- Loves to make, test and learn new things.
- Experience in delivering large scale projects (£5million plus) in large complex organisations.
- Have exceptional analytical, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Lead the delivery of technical work inside MindWorks as well as oversee the work done in AF LDN.
- You strive for excellence in everything that you do. You will have a can-do attitude, and seize every opportunity.
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels.
- Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources - adapting accordingly and positively.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate requirement gathering sessions.
- Able to build a positive relationship with cross-functional internal organisations.
- Navigate and implement in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of complex solutions.
- Training in project management or equivalent work experience is highly desirable.
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all others.
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.