AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with a cross functional team to create and deliver award winning and standout work for our clients
- Ensure that creative excellence is achieved through every brief, champion creative ideas and influence client's perceptions of creative work that delivers tangible and measurable ROI and value for their business
- Manage and lead client stakeholders across key projects, building our clients' confidence, trust and advocacy of AnalogFolk as a partner
- Input into and help shape client business plans that drive strategic growth, commercial growth and relationship longevity
- Execute growth strategies and plans, supporting the vision and ambition for the account
Your key skills:
- Appetite and business acumen to help drive the client portfolio forwards.
- Adept at navigating a matrixed client organisation with a centralised global/local marketing model to achieve year on year organic growth.- Strategic and creative thinking.
- A strong understanding of brand and communications strategies that lead to breakthrough work, and understanding how to nurture it into work for your client.
- A strong understanding and passion for innovative digital experiences that use leading technology in a way that helps improve the way consumers interact with brands.
- Strong ethos to foster innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
Folk we need:
- Experience working within a top digital or integrated agency in an equivalent role.
- Experience in delivering best in-class digital experiences that have proven ROI for clients.
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative opportunity.
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems with a zest for creative excellence.
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!